If you’ve visited an Albertsons store recently, it’s time you complete the Albertsons Survey. With which you can stand a chance to win $100 in gift cards!
Albertsons survey is the name of the customer experience survey from Albertsons.
Here in this page, we show you how to complete the Albertsons Survey and take part in the Albertsons sweepstakes, with which they’re giving away $100 gift cards for the winners. But if you don’t need a guide for the survey and you just want to visit albertsonssurvey.com, you can click on the below given button.
|Survey Name||albertsons survey|
|Prize||$100 gift card|
|Is purchase required?||Yes|
|Is store receipt required?||Yes|
albertsons survey Rules
Who can Enter the sweepstakes?
- All US residents of age over 18.
- No Albertsons employee can enter the survey or sweepstakes.
What are the Sweepstakes Prizes?
The prize for winning the Albertsons sweepstakes is a $100 gift card to use in any Albertsons outlet.
How to know if I won the sweepstakes?
You have to enter your contact details at the end of the survey. If you win the sweepstakes, you will be contacted by Albertsons for the reward.
How to complete Albertsons survey?
- Click on the above given link to access www.albertsonssurvey.com, the official website of Albertsons Survey.
- Here, you will be first asked to enter the survey code from the store receipt.
- Enter it and click on the “Start Survey” button.
- Your survey will now start.
- On the next page, answer the questions asked by them honestly.
- Complete the survey and click on the “Next” button.
- Now, on the next page, you will be asked to enter your contact details.
- Enter them and click on the “Finish” button, you will be entered into the Albertsons Survey sweepstakes now!
Albertsons is a well-known American company specializing in groceries. It is one of the largest grocery chains in the country. We were interested in learning more about the grocery giant. When we started our research, we learned some fascinating facts about them. Albertson is a business that the average consumer probably does not think about.
To help you learn more about this favorite store, here are some things you probably do not know about Albertsons.
1. The first store was founded in the 1930s:
The very first Albertsons opened on July 21, 1930. Its founder, Joe Albertson began it. The first place was in Boise, Idaho. He had to get immediate success and was acclaimed by a state official who was so impressed by the store that he pulled out an advertisement in a newspaper to indicate to everyone that it was the: most Idaho’s largest and best food store”.
It was at a time when grocery stores were very different from the ones we currently enjoy. They had almost no benefits, and they did not tend to be that big.
2. A monument was erected to honor the first store:
Boise is so proud to be Albertson’s first store that he erected a memorial in its original location. This was the first time it offered free parking, and a money-back guarantee if buyers were not happy with their purchases. Free parking is a reality now, but grocers are getting fewer and fewer payments.
The original store was initially a small business, but they have added it over the years. The structure had to be demolished in 1979, but they built a replacement for the building, and there is always an Albertsons at this location.
The monument is here to commemorate the first store located at 16th Street and the State Street in downtown Boise.