Have you visited an Arby’s outlet recently? Do your want to let them know your opinion about them from your last visit? You can do that right here using arbyswemakeitright survey online.
Complete the arbyswemakeitright customer feedback survey online and enter in the sweepstakes to stand a chance to win $1000 daily and $1500 weekly.
In this page, we show you how to complete the Arby’s we make it right survey online with our step by step guide. Read on for that. But you can visit www.arbyswemakeitright.com website directly by clicking on the below given button.
$1500 worth of weekly prizes
|Is purchase required?||Yes|
|Is store receipt required?||Yes|
Who can Enter the sweepstakes?
- All US citizens of age above 18 years of age.
- No employee of Arby’s can enter the survey, nor the relatives of employees there.
What are the Sweepstakes Prizes?
The prize for winning the Arby’s sweepstakes is 10 chances to win $1000 daily. And also you could instantly win other great prizes valued at $1500 weekly.
How to know if I won the sweepstakes?
You will be contacted by them using the contact info you provided at the end of the survey.
How to complete arbyswemakeitright survey?
- Click on the below given link to start the arbyswemakeitright survey.
- Here, you have to first select the language that you’re going to continue the survey in, English or Espanol.
- Now, on the next page, you will be asked these details to be entered first:
- 4 digit restaurant number located at the top of the survey receipt.
- Date of service
- Time of visit
- Amount spent
- Type of visit (select from the list).
- After entering all these, click on the “Next” button.
- Now your survey will start.
- You will be asked various questions about your recent visit to an Arby’s outlet.
- Answer those honestly and complete the survey.
- Now on the last step, your contact info will be asked.
- Enter those and click on the “Finish” button.
Arby’s brings to mind hearty and delicious sandwiches which melt in your mouth. The recurrent chain is nearly 3000 strong and has said to be ‘America’s second largest sandwich chain (after Subway)’ by Food And Wine, The magazine. Owned by the Inspire Brands group, Arby’s has its headquarter in Sandy Springs, Georgia. It has 3342 restaurants spread across America, Canada, Turkey, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates. It is well known for its classic Roast Beef and Beef ‘n Cheddar sandwiches and many other items.
There are a few facts about the restaurant chain that are not known to everyone.
- Expensive for its time: When they opened the restaurant, the Raffle Brothers were unsure of the choice of cuisine. As they sat on the Massachusetts beach, they found a line of people in front of a restaurant which served roast beef. Though they served some good food, they were still very expensive to McDonald’s 15 cent hamburger.
- Health-conscious fast food: They became the first fast-food chain to showcase salads as part of their menu, in 1991. By 1994, Arby’s had made all their restaurants Non Smoking zones.
- Brisket all the way: The roast beef sandwich was the original. But their most popular menu item is the smokehouse brisket sandwich. The smoked brisket, smoked Gouda cheese, barbecue sauce, and crispy onions combo is a crowd winner.
- All in one: To make people aware of their different items Arby’s ran a campaign which showcased their products like chicken tenders, roast turkey, ham, corned beef, brisket, Angus steak, bacon, and the old standby, roast beef. This caused the customers to want all meats in one sandwich. And they did. Though it is not displayed on the menu, customers can have the Meat Mountain along with a topping of Swiss and Cheddar cheese.