So you just came back from a Dollar Tree store and has to complete their survey online to enter the sweepstakes right?
Well, you can do that easily now and stand a chance to win upto $1000 in prizes.
Dollartreefeedback is the name of the survey by Dollar Tree where they ask their customers about themselves and gives you a chance to enter in their sweepstakes.
|Brand Name||Dollar Tree|
|Prize||Daily 1 Prize of $1000
& 3 Prizes of $500 each
|Is purchase required?||Yes|
|Is store receipt required?||Yes|
Who can Enter the sweepstakes?
- All the residents of US, who are at least of 18 years of age.
- You must have a receipt from your recent visit to Dollar Tree.
- Also, you must not be an employee of Dollar Tree or a relative of an employee at DT.
What are the Sweepstakes Prizes?
The prizes for the dollartreefeedback sweepstakes are:
- Daily 1 prize of $1000.
- Weekly 3 prizes of $500 each.
How to know if I won the sweepstakes?
You will be notified on your mail (the address which you gave while signing up) and also in your email and text.
How to complete Dollartreefeedback survey?
- Firstly, visit the official website of Dollartreefeedback using the buttons given above to access the official site.
- Now, you’ll be asked to enter a language from the list.
- Enter it and you’ll be taken to the page where you’ll be asked to enter the survey code from your receipt.
- Enter it and press “Next” button, and you’ll be taken to the survey page.
- Here you’ll be asked various questions about your recent visits.
- Answer those honestly and click “Finish” button.
- Now, you’ll be asked to enter your contact details.
- Enter it and click “Finish” button, you’ll be entered to the sweepstakes.
About Dollar Tree
Dollar Tree is an American chain of stores which sells items at $1 or even less. Its headquarters are in Chesapeake, Virginia. It runs 14744 stores all around Canada and the United States. It has 11 distribution centres nationwide. This company runs under the name of
Dollar Bills or Dollar Tree, selling goods at $1. Dollar tree is a purchaser-orientated, price-pushed range store working at a one dollar price factor. They function profitably, empowering their associates to share their opportunities, rewards and successes and address others in an honest and considerate way.
The enterprise’s challenge will be steady with measured and profitable growth. Dollar tree always works with a beautiful attitude in every situation. Whether or not they are serving clients or working with fellow friends, they are courteous, act responsibly, and bring themselves out with integrity. From clients to co-worker, dollar tree deal with all people with the honour and integrity they deserve.
Dollar Tree competes with the regular market and tends to sell goods at a much lesser price than the average market price. The categories under the dollar tree include health and beauty products, household equipment, seasonal decorators, glassware, varieties of food items, books, clothes, gift items, bags, shoes, electronic goods and much more. Most dollar tree stores even sell dairy products and desserts such as milk, ice cream, chocolates and much more all available at a considerable price.
Dollar tree is classified as a significant discount store. It claims to gain this due to the fact their customers “work extremely hard to locate the exceptional deals accessible”, and it has “extraordinary control over the shopping for power on the dollar price point”. Its prices are exclusively designed to attract those with economic difficulties, but it has also emerged as a favourite store with extra prosperous clients.