Now that you’ve visited a Home Depot, you might want to give your feedback about them from your recent visit.
Well, now you can do just that and even get rewarded for your opinion with the Home Depot customer experience survey.
You can enter the homedepot.com/survey now to enter the Home Depot survey sweepstakes and stand a chance to win $5000 in Home Depot gift cards!
|Brand Name||Home Depot|
|Is purchase required?||Yes|
|Is store receipt required?||Yes|
Who can Enter the sweepstakes?
- You must be a US resident of age above 18 years.
- You must not be an employee at Home Depot or a relative of a Home Depot employee.
What are the Sweepstakes Prizes?
The prize for completing the homedepot.com survey is a chance to win $5000 as gift cards.
How to know if I won the sweepstakes?
You will be contacted in the contact details you gave after completing the survey.
How to complete Home Depot survey?
- Click on the above given buttons to access the official Home Depot survey website, homedepot.com/survey.
- On the next page, you will be asked to select the preferred language.
- After that, you’ll be asked to enter “zip code or postal code” of your residence.
- Click on the next page and you will be asked to enter “User ID” & “Password”, which you can find in the store receipt.
- Enter those and click on the “Next” button.
- Now your Home Depot survey will start and you will be asked a series of questions about your recent visit to Home Depot.
- Answer these questions honestly and complete the survey.
- After that, enter your contact details, which will be used to contact you when you win the sweepstakes.
About Home Depot
Home Depot a brand that has been synonymous as one of the best DIY depots, in America. The home improvement company has been supplying tools for construction and various other commodities that a family might require to make their dream home. It is a one-stop shop where all the requirements of a homeowner or decorator will be met. The Home Depot warehouse does not only cater to what a person might require but also gives inspiration on how to improve and create the home of their dreams. Home Depot’s dedication to its customers makes it the largest DIY home improvement retailers in the USA.
After 40 years of establishment and has stores all across the United States and even in all the 10 provinces of Canada and Mexico, Home Depot has been able to establish stores in China, United Kingdom and South America. In the year 1978 Bernard Marcus and Arthur Blank, dreamt of making a home improvement superstore at a coffee shop in Los Angeles, a store that would supersede its competitors. Ken Langone, the investment banker, helped the dup with the capital and Pat Farrah, the merchandising specialist secured a 60,000 sq. foot warehouse Home Depot.
The first two shops were opened in Atlanta in 1979 that out-sized the existing competition. They gained an edge over the other such DIY warehouse and stores because Home Depot soon started teaching their customers on ways to handle power tools, lay tiles and one-on-one sessions with customers and DIY workshops. With time the company’s net income has is US$8.630 billion (2017) and has 400,000 employees.
From 1981 the company started its philanthropic ventures, like working for the war veterans and works on energy conservation. Since 2002 the company has also become a sponsor for major sporting events like NASCAR, ESPN College GameDay and others.