Have you visited a Target store recently?
Do you want to tell them your opinion about them? You can do so now and also get rewarded for that!
Informtarget is the Target customer satisfaction survey, by which they ask you opinion about themselves and you can stand a chance to win $1500 in gift card monthly.
|Is purchase required?||Yes|
|Is store receipt required?||Yes|
Who can Enter the Inform Target sweepstakes?
- All the US citizens with age over 18.
- Those who have visited a Target store recently and have a store receipt from the store.
- Those who are not an employee over at a Target store or not a relative of an employee of Target.
What are the Sweepstakes Prizes?
The prizes for the Inform Target survey sweepstakes are $1500 monthly.
How to know if I won the sweepstakes?
You will be notified through the mail and in other contact info you’ve given them during the survey when asked.
How to complete InformTarget customer survey?
- First of all, visit the official website of InformTarget survey using the button given above.
- Now, on the next page, you should enter user “User ID” and “Password“, and click the “Next” button.
- Now, you survey will start and you’ll be given some questions to answer in opinions.
- Answer the questions honestly.
- After answering the questions, you’ll be asked to enter your contact details.
- Type in those and click on the “Finish” button to finish the Target feedback survey and enter the sweepstakes.
Founded by George Dayton, the Target corporation was previously known as Goodfellow Dry Goods’ in the year of 1902. In the year of 1903, the company was renamed as dayton’s dry goods and in the following year of 2010, the company was again renamed to be Dayton’s company. The company happens to be the second largest discount store just after the Walmart stores. The company has its headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The Dayton Company later merged with the J. L. Hudson Company and was renamed as the Dayton- Hudson Corporation in 1969. The company held a ownership of several store chains including Dayton’s, Hudson’s, Marshall Field’s and Mervyn’s.
In the year 1970s, the Dayton-Hudson Corporation established its highest earning division. It company began to expand its store worldwide in the year 1980s and then under the Target brand they started introducing new store formats in 1990s. Later in 2000s, the parent name was renamed as the Target Corporation.
1834 stores are operated by the Target Corporation throughout the United States in the year 2017. The target store customizes every new store and follows a standard architectural style to ensure a relevant experience. The Starbucks Coffee counters are also operated by the SuperTarget locations. Many other locations are Target Optical, Target Photo and Target Pharmacy departments.
Target usually supports many big award shows like Emmys, Golden, Globes, Grammys and even Oscars. They even sponsor major firework shows in the annual Minneapolis Aquaatennial and Mississippi River. It is considered to be the fourth largest annual fireworks show in the United States.
Later, they started sponsoring stock cars in 2001. They even announced some series of local, national and charitable initiatives which made a mark in the retailer’s ever largest push into team sports. The radio program, Weekend America, was also sponsored by the Target Company.
Goodfellow dry goods in the year 1902 and was renamed as Dayton’s dry goods company in the year 1903 and Dayton Company in 1910. Target is now second-largest discount store retailer, just behind Walmart in United States.