How did you like you recent visit to Kohl’s?
Do you like to give your opinion about your recent visit to Kohl’s?
Well, now you can, by giving your honest opinion on Kohl’s on the kohlslistens customer satisfaction survey. And you can stand a chance to win $1000 in sweepstakes and an assured cash back on your next visit to Kohl’s.
|Assured Reward||10% cash back on next visit|
|Is purchase required?||Yes|
|Is store receipt required?||Yes|
Who can Enter the sweepstakes?
- All legal US residents who are above 18 years of age.
- All who have visited Kohl’s recently and have a valid store receipt with them.
- Those who are not working in Kohl’s and in anyway related to a Kohl’s store employee.
What are the Sweepstakes Prizes?
The bumper prize for Kohlslistens survey sweepstakes is $1000. Also there is an assured cash back of 10% on your next visit, using the discount code provided at the end of the survey.
How to know if I won the sweepstakes?
You will be notified on mail, on the address you gave during the end of the survey.
How to complete KohlsListens survey?
- Visit the official survey page of Kohl’s Listens using the links we gave above.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked to enter the store number and access code from the store receipt, and click on the “Next” button.
- Now, the survey will start.
- You’ll be asked about many questions and you’ll be asked to rate the questions honestly.
- Rate all and click on the “Next” button.
- Now, after its done, you’ll be asked to enter your contact info.
- This contact info, you’ll be contacted if you’ve won the sweepstakes.
Kohl’s is a popular retailing chain all over the United States. This was just a corner grocery store which was made by a polish immigrant Maxwell Kohl. The British American Tobacco group showed an interest in purchasing the company in 1972. Later on a group of investors purchased the company from the British American Tobacco and made it public in 1992.
The company’s headquarters are situated in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, controlling about 1155 stores in over 49 states all over United States Of America. The only state where it does not operate is Hawaii. Kohl has been the biggest department store of all time as it has been recorded on February 2013, surpassing its biggest competitor, J. C. Penny in may 2012.
In 2012, Kohl was awardee with an amount of $62.5 million dollars in tax credits as of the same year from Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation. The retailer was to create 4000 job vacancies out of the amount of money provided but only 473 vacancies were made. Kohl requested for the finance of building of a new headquarters in the vicinity from Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
In 2012, kohl happened to mark up the costing of the goods before a sale and sold them at a regular price in order to make it look as if they were sold at a discounted price and thus artificially inflating the amount of the marked down price.
In 2015, kohl happened to open a new branch of its retail store named as OFF or AISLE where goods are sold at a marked down price. Although this store had a restrictive return policy unlike other Kohl stores. It was merely a test store opened by the managing committee.