So you visited a Little Caesars outlet recently. And you heard about the little survey sweepstakes they’re running, called littlecaesarslistens?
Wondering how you can enter the Little Caesars listens survey sweepstakes and win the prizes? Don’t worry, we’ve got your back.
Here in this page, we’re explaining how you can enter the littlecaesarslistens survey with a step by step guide. Now, if you want to just visit the littlecaesarslistens com website, just click on the button below. But did you know you can get unlimited entry to the sweepstakes without even completing the survey? If not, read on for that!
- littlecaesarslistens Rules
- How to complete Little Caesars Listens survey?
- How to enter Little Caesars sweepstakes without visiting/receipt?
- About Little Caesars
|Brand Name||Litte Caesars|
|Prize||Pizza for an year
|Is purchase required?||No|
|Is store receipt required?||No|
Who can Enter the sweepstakes?
- US residents of age above 18.
- No Little Caesar employee can take part, nor does relatives of employees at Little Caesars.
What are the Sweepstakes Prizes?
The prize for winning the Little Caesars survey sweepstakes is Pizza for an year, given as $10 Little Caesars gift cards, which can be used to purchase $10 worth of pizza each week for one year/
How to know if I won the sweepstakes?
Winners will be contacted using their valid contact info given at the time of entry. Also the winners list will be posted officially on this page.
How to complete Little Caesars Listens survey?
- Click on the buttons given above to access littlecaesarslistens.com website, the official website for Little Caesars survey.
- Here, first thing you will be asked is to select your preferred language. Select that from the options and click “Next”.
- Now, you are supposed to find the store you visited recently.
- Select the store from the list given below, which can be found using:
- Search by zip code
- Enter the store number
- After selecting the store, you will now be asked more questions.
- Questions such as:
- What day did you visit us?
- How did you place your order?
- What time of day did you visit us?
- After entering these info your survey will start.
- Answer the questions given below honestly, complete all the questions and click on the “Finish” button to complete the survey.
- After the survey is complete, you’ll be asked your contact details. Enter that too and finish the process.
How to enter Little Caesars sweepstakes without visiting/receipt?
You can use the Mail In alternate method of entry to enter the littlecaesars listens survey. Here are the steps:
- In a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper, write down your:
- Valid Home address
- Day and Evening phone numbers
- Valid email address
- Date of birth
- And mail it to this address:
“Little Caesars ListensTM Rewards,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc.,
P.O. Box 5046
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046
You get one entry per mail, and you can do it unlimited amount of mail entries to enter the sweepstakes.
About Little Caesars
After analyzing the variables of a restaurant business under franchise, today I would like to present a case study with Little Caesars, which they say is the fifth company in the world in the Pizza sector and the third in the United States, with a market penetration of 7.85% of the total dollar sales of pizzas.
Little Caesars bases its success on several points, but always under the principle: “Visit us and get your pizza in less than 5 minutes”, which sets it apart from the rest of its competition, since most pizzeria chains have focused on optimizing your home delivery.
The reason behind the Little Caesars success
As for their product policy, and to get to sell pizzas in less than 5 minutes, they decided to eliminate a large number of ingredients and focus their sales on a single pizza: Pepperoni, which is immediate delivery to customers. It is always ready on its premises.
By enhancing the collection at the store, Little Caesars was able to optimize its costs, since the delivery costs (packaging, delivery vehicles, motorcycles, gasoline,) were reduced. This, together with an economy of scale and a low stock (reducing treasury problems and financing), shows us the second key to success, via price policy, so they managed to offer pizzas at $ 7 when the average price of a Pizza in the United States is around $ 20.
Love kitchen of Little Caesars
The Bush and Clinton governments awarded another of the things that they have done, and that was the “love kitchen.”
The “love kitchen” is an impressive Food Truck that offers free hot pizzas to the hungry and homeless survivors in any type of disaster, natural or social.
They have also created a league of hockey fans, which is one of the largest and most respected youth sports programs in the United States of America.