So you visited a Moe’s Southwest Grill outlet recently and want to let them know your opinion from your last visit?
Do just that now using the moesgottaknow survey and get rewarded for that. You’ll get a FREE $2 coupon for using on the next visit to Moe’s after completing the survey.
Here, we show you how to complete moesgottaknow survey online with a step by step guide. But you can also just visit www.moesgottaknow.com website directly by clicking on the button given below.
|Brand Name||Moe’s Southwest Grill|
|Assured Reward||$2 Coupon|
|Is purchase required?||Yes|
|Is store receipt required?||Yes|
Who can Enter the survey?
- You’ve to be a US resident.
- You’ve to be atleast 18 years of age.
- You shouldn’t be an employee at Moe’s southwest grill nor a relative of an employee over there.
What are the Survey Rewards?
The reward for completing the moesgottaknow survey is a $2 coupon to use on the next visit.
How to redeem the survey rewards?
You have to take the coupon code that you get after completing the survey with your at the check out on the next visit.
How to complete Moe’s Southwest Grill customer experience survey?
- Visit the official website of Moe’s survey, which is moesgottaknow com by clicking on the button given above.
- Now, on the next page, you have to enter the store number printed on the receipt.
- Click on the “Next” button after that.
- Now, your survey will start.
- Answer the questions given on the next page honestly.
- Complete the survey by selecting the “Finish” button.
- Next, you will be shown a “Coupon Code“, which you can use on the next visit to get $2 OFF.
About Moe’s Southwest Grill
Moe’s Southwest Grill or Moe’s has been ranked as the ‘Fast Casual Mexican restaurant of the Year, 2016 by the Harris Poll EquiTrend Survey. They were founded in 2000 by the company Raving Brands in Atlanta Georgia. It is co-owned by Schlotzsky’s, Carvel, Cinnabon, McAlister’s Deli, and Auntie Anne’s brands — by Focus Brands.
Also, the name Moe’s is acronymic for ‘Musicians, Outlaws and Entertainers’. The artwork on the walls of its restaurants is all based around this theme.
- Pop culture references: Seinfeld (Art Vandelay), Caddyshack (Billy Barou), and The Usual Suspects (Who is Kaiser Salsa) are all the inspiration for the names of some of the burritos, tacos, and salsas that you find at Moe’s.
- Customers are heard here: Several of the items on the menus debuted as special at Moe’s. Their popularity was so big, that when the customers requested, the items were retained as regulars on the menus.
- All healthy fast food: The Moe’s restaurants do not have freezers or microwaves. The food has no added preservatives, trans fats or MSG. All the food is fresh and organic. The chicken used is steroid free, and the meats are grass/grain fed. The meats and the veggies are grilled separately on different grills so that vegetarians can be appropriately served.
- Environmentally conscious: It’s not just in their food, but also their buildings. A Moe’s in Williston became the first restaurant in the state to earn a LEED Silver Certification. The restaurant uses LED lighting, energy efficient cooking equipment, locally-sourced building material, low flow sink aerators, low flow toilets, waterless urinals, and an advanced air conditioning system that should reduce energy consumption up to 22 percent.
- A fan’s design: The three bears salsa found on the menu is designed by the winner of a contest held by Moe’s, Cheryl Gallowitz.