So you’ve visited Burger King now right?
Do you want to share some opinion about your recent visit to Burger King and get rewarded? Well, now you can!
Mybkexperience is the name of the survey by Burger King, by which they’re rewarding their customers for their opinion about themselves.
|Brand Name||Burger King|
|Is purchase required?||Yes|
|Is store receipt required?||Yes|
Who can Enter the survey?
- US residents with age above 18 years of age.
- Customers of Burger King who have visited their store recently and have a store receipt with them.
- Employees of BK & relatives of the employees of BK cannot enter the survey.
What are the Survey Rewards?
The reward for the mybkexperience survey is a free Whopper or a chicken sandwich on the next visit to a Burger King store.
How to redeem the rewards?
You’ll be given a validation code at the end of the survey, which you’ve to write down on the receipt and bring it with you on the next visit to BK.
How to complete mybkexperience survey?
- Visit the official website of Burger King experience survey using the links given above.
- Now, on the next page, you’ll be asked to enter the restaurant number. Enter it and click on the “Next” button.
- Next you’ll be asked to enter survey code from the receipt. Enter that and click on “Next” button.
- Now, your survey will start and you’ll be asked questions such as speed of service, cleanliness of the restaurant, etc.
- Answer those and click on “Next“. You’ll be asked some more questions, answer those and click “Finish” once it’s done.
- Now, after the survey, you’ll be given a validation code.
About Burger King
Burger King, abbreviated as BK is a popular chain of restaurants which specialises in making instant hamburgers. Its headquarters are in Unincorporated Area, Miami-Dade, Florida. The company was initially founded in 1953 as Instant Burger King situated in Jacksonville, Florida. Two Miami based franchisees David Edgerton & James McLamore purchased the company and renamed it as Burger King (BK) in the year of 1954 when the company fell into some financial problems back in 1954.
After that, the company was handed down to four different owners, and lastly, 3G Capital of Brazil owned the maximum stocks of the company and therefore thought of renovating the company to reverse its fortunes. Burger King Holdings is the parent company of the Burger King restaurants worldwide. It is a Delaware Corporation formed on July 2003. Most of its income comes from property rentals sales owned by the different restaurants in different places.
Apart from the basic burgers, French fries and milkshakes, the modern-day menu at the burger king give us a more variety of food items. In 1957, the Whopper became the Burger Kings’ menu’s primary attraction till date. Some of the issues have seen a significant setback in the United States whereas in some other areas these food items are of vast popularity. From 2002 to 2010, BK has been producing many food items which have a large number of fats and trans-fats. This would bring a negative impact on the company causing a setback on its reputation. In 2011, the new menu card was included to put in the efforts of the new company owner which excluded all those fatty food items and brought in new food items, product reformulation and packaging.
At around 31st of December 2016, there were 15738 outlets of this restaurant in 100s of countries. Out of these almost 50% of them are located in the United States, and 99.5% of them are privately owned by different company owners.