If you’ve visited a Wawa store recently and you want to give feedback about them, you can do that now while getting rewarded for that.
Mywawavisit is the name of the official website of Wawa store survey, where they’re rewarding the people who participate in the survey by entering them into a sweepstakes of $250!
We’ve a step by step guide for the mywawavisit survey and how to participate in the Wawa store customer satisfaction survey. Read on.
|Brand Name||Wawa stores
|Is purchase required?||Yes|
|Is store receipt required?||Yes|
Who can Enter the sweepstakes?
- Your age must be above 18 years and you must be a US citizen.
- You should have visited a Wawa store recently and must have a store receipt from the visit.
- You must not be an employee or is relative of a Wawa employee.
What are the Sweepstakes Prizes?
The prize of the mywawavisit survey is $250 in cash.
How to know if I won the sweepstakes?
You will be notified on your email and phone number, which you gave after completing the wawa survey.
How to complete mywawavisit survey?
- Visit the official website of mywawavisit survey by clicking the buttons given above.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the “Store Number” & “Survey Code” from your store receipt from your recent visit.
- Enter that and click on the “Continue” button.
- This will start the wawa visit survey.
- Now, you’ll be asked various questions about your recent visit to Wawa store.
- Answer the questions from the multiple choice answers from the list such as:
- Highly Satisfied
- Neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied
- Highly Dissatisfied
- Complete the survey and enter the contact info on the spece given.
About Wawa stores
Wawa Stores, officially known, as Wawa Inc. is the largest convenience store and gas station chain on the East Coast of America. Wawa stores became the largest chain of convenience stores and the third largest food retail store of Greater Philadelphia in 2008; as of 2018, the company has 800 stores. The stores headquarter is in Pennsylvania and was founded in 1964 by Grahame Wood. As of 2011 Wawa had a net income of US$118 million and revenue of US$9.08 billion.
Wawa as a convenience and gas station sore might seem new in the business, it’s actual journey started as foundry of iron in 1803. In 1890 they ventured into a dairy farming as Wawa Dairy Farm in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. By 1920 the dairy company had grown with the high demand for dairy products and Wawa began delivering the milk bottles to its customers’ homes.
The company in 1960 witnessed the shift among the consumers, who instead of getting mile delivered at home went to stores too buy it. Wawa began opening its own stores for milk, and in 1964 the company opened its first store as Wawa Food Market in Folsom, Pennsylvania. In 1994 the company opened its first ‘Super Wawa’ store that had restrooms for the public, the store had more abundant in space and parking areas. In the Super Wawa, there is a gas station along with the food market.
Wawa was one of the first stores to install a self-serve system with touch-screen options for its customers to increase the accuracy of service in America. Furthermore, for its customers, Wawa partnered with PNC Bank and gave its shoppers to withdraw cash without surcharge from the ATMs installed in the store. Wawa also offered a scholarship to Irish students between 1980s and 1990s for getting MBA degree from the Saint Joseph’s University of Philadelphia.