So you have recently visited a Publix store and want to let them know your opinion about themselves from the recent visit? Well, you can do just that now and get rewarded using their publixsurvey customer feedback program.
You can complete the publixsurvey and enter into their sweepstakes to stand a chance to win one of $1000 gift cards from Publix.
Here in this page is the complete step by step guide for completing the Publix Survey. You can just visit the official website of Publix Survey instead by clicking on the below given button now.
|Prize||$1000 Gift Cards|
|Is purchase required?||Yes|
|Is store receipt required?||Yes|
Publix Survey Rules
Who can Enter the sweepstakes?
- All US residents of age above 18.
- You cannot be an employee of Publix or a relative of an employee.
What are the Sweepstakes Prizes?
The prize for winning the Publixsurvey is a chance to win one of three $1000 Publix gift cards as monthly prizes.
How to know if I won the sweepstakes?
You will be notified on your contact phone number, mail ID & address that you mentioned at the end of the survey.
How to complete publixsurvey?
- Click on the below above given links to visit www.publixsurvey.com, the official website of Publix Survey.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the survey code from your receipt.
- Enter that and click on the “Start” button to continue.
- Your survey will start now.
- You have to answer various questions asked on this page about your recent visit.
- Answer all the questions and complete the survey.
- After that, you will be asked your contact details on the next page.
- Enter the details which are asked, you will be entered into the Publix survey sweepstakes.
Saving on shopping is the ultimate shopper’s delight. And if it is on monthly groceries, then it is even more enjoyable. Publix is a supermarket chain which has been well known for its quality products offered at a great discount. Spread across the five southern states of America: Tennessee, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, and South Carolina, Publix has built its brand slowly across the decades of its existence.
- Manners are good: The south of America is known for its impeccable manners and customers who are well mannered are rewarded at Publix. When customers are kind to the cashiers and baggers, they are given a coupon for a free sandwich at their deli! This atmosphere has kept Publix on the Forbes list of the ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ since 1998.
- No bulk shopping required: Unlike other places which offer discounts on bulk shopping but at Publix, you will get a discount even if you buy just one of any product.
- Helpful service: At the meat counter the workers will cut the meats for you saving you the trouble of doing it yourself. They will even let you buy particular parts of a chicken if you do not want to buy the entire bird. And they will sample any meats as much as you want.
- Cookery school: Some of Publix Locations also have an Apron Cooking school. As you pass by, you can choose the recipe you want to learn, and a professional chef will demonstrate it. They also have the ingredients handy so that you can shop easily. And the recipes change every day offering you a wide variety.
- Good Food: The foods at their deli are the best according to their patrons. They also sell a selection of ready to eat foods like key lime pies, fried chicken, cupcakes, and delicious meats and cheeses.