You just visited a Gamestop store and you want to let them know your opinion about them from your last visit?
You can do that now and get rewarded with their customer survey named tellgamestop. Like many other companies Gamsestop also has interest in knowing their opinion about themselves from their customers.
What we have here is the complete step by step guide for tellgamestop survey from Gamestop. We’ll show you how to get the $100 gift cards with this guide. Read on.
|Assured Reward||$100 gift card
|Is purchase required?||Yes|
|Is store receipt required?||Yes|
Who can Enter the survey?
- You must be a US resident over 18 years of age.
- You must have visited a Gamestop store recently and must have a store receipt with you.
- You must not be a relative of an employee of Gamestop.
What are the Survey Rewards?
The reward for completing the tell gamestop survey is $100 gift card for the use in your next visit.
How to redeem the survey rewards?
You’ll receive the gift card in your email address that you gave at the end of the survey.
How to complete TellGamestop survey?
- Visit the official website (tellgameestop.com) of tellgamestop survey by clicking on the buttons given above.
- Now, select English as the preferred language for the survey.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked these two things:
- Associate number
- Feedback number
- Enter that and click on the “Start” button.
- Now your survey will start.
- And you’ll be asked many questions about your recent visit to Gamestop.
- Answer them honestly and complete the survey.
- At the end of the survey, you’ll have to enter your contact info. You’ll receive your promised Gamestop gift card in that mail ID you provide.
GameStop Corp. commonly known as GameStop was started by James McCurry and Gary M. Kusin in 1984. These two classmates from Harvard Business School with the help of investor Ross Perot opened their first GameStop store in North Park Centre, Dallas. At that time the company was known as Babbage’s Inc, naming it after Charles Babbage.
From a small shop in Dallas, the company now has 7,276 outlets worldwide of which 1,750 stores are in the US, operating in 49 states of the country. Globally GameStop has retail stores in countries like Canada, Europe, and Australia, New Zealand, and operates under the brand’s names like EB Games, ThinkGeek and Micromania apart from GameStop. Over the years with its popularity GameStop has ventured into video game magazine named Game Informer, reseller of Apple products by the name Simply Mac and AT&T wireless reseller as Spring Mobile. As of 2017 the company had revenue of US$ 9.225 billion and a net income of US$ 34.7 million.
After forming in 1984, as Babbage’s Inc. the company started selling the video game Atari 2600 that was ruling the market at the time. In 1987 they began selling Nintendo, and in 1988 as a company Babbage’s Inc. became public. In 1994 Babbage’s Inc. merged with Software Etc., which was later dissolved and made into Babbage’s Etc. in 1996. For US$215 million Barnes & Noble purchased Babbage’s Etc. in 1999, and in 2000 it became GameStop. In 2005 GameStop bought the rights of EB for US$1.44 billion and kept on expanding by opening retail stores.
Due to the decline in the purchase of gaming software and physical gaming media due to the rise of gadgets like PlayStation Network, Xbox and Steam, the GameStop closed 150 stores in 2017. However, the company has decided to expand their business in nongaming sectors, opening new Technology Brand stores and Collectible Stores.