So you’ve visted a Hollister outlet recently and want to let them know your opinion about the store and service.
Now you can do just that and even get rewarded for this by participating in the tellhco customer survey.
TellHCO is the name of the customer satisfaction survey by Hollister where they ask their customers a set of questions to evaluate themselves and improve upon their services.
|Assured Reward||$10 discount|
|Is purchase required?||Yes|
|Is store receipt required?||Yes|
Who can Enter the survey?
- People who are US residents above age of 18.
- You must have visited a Hollister store recently.
- You must not be a relative of a Hollister employee.
What are the Survey Rewards?
The reward for completing tell hco survey is a coupon code which entitles you to get a discount of $10 off of $50 on total bill on your next visit to a Hollister outlet.
How to redeem the survey rewards?
You will be given a discount code on the end of the survey, which you can use the next time you visit Hollister.
How to complete tellhco survey?
- Visit tellhco.com, the official website for the tellhco customer survey. You can use the big red buttons given above for that.
- First, you’ll be asked to select the language you need the survey to be.
- Next, you’ll be asked the survey code, which you can find from the store receipt from the recent visit.
- Enter that and proceed to the next step.
- Here, you’ll be asked various questions about your recent visit.
- Answer them honestly and continue to the next step.
- Here, you will be given a discount code, which you can use on your next visit to Hollister.
In 27th July 2000, Hollister was founded by the parent brand Abercrombie & Fitch Co. The brand targeted mainly teenagers aged between 14 and 18 with designs that were casual and inspired by So Cal. In 2008 Hollister, which is advertised as either HCo. Became the second most liked brand among the teens in the USA as per Piper Jaffray. When it started in 2000, Hollister opened its first store in Columbus, Ohio and then in Kansas, Georgia, California, and New Jersey.
Now it 578 store locations, which is not only in the US but has shops in Canada, UK, parts of Europe (Ireland, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, and Italy). Hollister also opened its stores in Hong Kong, South Korea, Shanghai, and the Middle East. Though in 2012 stores were opened in Australia, in 2013 they got closed permanently.
Despite the brand being started in 2000, Abercrombie & Fitch concocted the story that in 1922 J.M Hollister began to the company in Southern California as Pacific merchant with his name after returning from Dutch East Indies and settling in California. One of the creators of Hollister, Mark Jeffries created this fictional story with the idea of providing its shoppers a beach and surfing lifestyle shopping idea.
Hollister is a brand that promoted surfing and things associated with it as a fashion lifestyle; hence their shops have an old beach shack appearance that has been divided into half for ‘Dudes’ (boys) and ‘Bettys’ (girls). Hollister as a clothing line has also intentionally limited its clothing style to sizes that cannot be worn by plus size people. As a brand, it has also hired models with good looks and toned bodies.
Despite its popularity among the teens and young people, the brand has often been embroiled in lawsuits and controversies that have escalated to social media and public demonstrations.