So you’ve visited a Popeyes outlet recently. And now you want to give feedback to them from your recent visit?
Well, now you can do just that and also get rewarded for doing that by their tellpopeyes guest experience survey.
You can give in your feedback on the tellpopeyes survey and you’ll be entered into the tell popeyes sweepstakes, where you stand a chance to win $1000.
|Prize||$1000 worth of gift cards|
|Is purchase required?||No|
|Is store receipt required?||No|
Who can Enter the survey?
- All US residents with an age of above 18 years.
- All those who are not an employee of Popeye’s or a relative of an employee at Popeye’s.
What are the Sweepstakes Prizes?
The prize for winning the tell popeyes survey sweepstakes is a chance to win $1000 worth of gift cards.
How to know if I won the sweepstakes?
You will be notified on the contact details you gave at the end of the survey.
How to complete tellpopeyes survey?
- Visit the official website of tellpopeyes survey using the buttons given above.
- Now, on the next page you’ll be presented with two options:
- Take Survey
- If you’ve a store receipt with you, you can click on the “Take Survey” button. You can click “Continue” button if you don’t have a store receipt.
- Now, if you’ve clicked on the “Take Survey“, you will be asked to enter some details from the receipt.
- Enter them and proceed to survey. If you’ve clicked on the “Continue” button instead, you’ll be asked some more extra questions before this step.
- Now your survey will start.
- You will be asked various questions about your recent visit. Answer them honestly.
- After the completion of the survey, you will be asked your contact details, give them correctly as this will be used to contact you once you’ve won the tellpopeyes sweepstakes.
Food critique and lover Anthony Bourdain had a fondness for the spicy fried chicken and the macaroni and cheese that Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen served. Popeyes fried chicken and fast food restaurant chain was opened on 12th June 1972 by AI Copeland Sr. in New Orleans, Louisiana, under the name ‘Chicken on the Run’ with the intent to compete with Kentucky Fried Chicken.
However, after several months the restaurant failed to gain much traction, mainly because of it’s bland fried chicken flavor. Copeland already a food entrepreneur has experience in the donut business, he closed the fried chicken restaurant, and after four days he changed the recipe and opened the restaurant as Popeyes Might Good Chicken. By 1976 he started to franchise his restaurant and in 1985 500th Popeyes Famous Fried Chicken restaurant opened and had a franchise in Canada too.
Copeland stated that the name of the franchise was not taken from the cartoon character Popeye the Sailor but from the film The French Connection detective character Jimmy “Popeye” Doyle. However, later on, the franchise acquired the cartoon rights for the fried chicken’s marketing purpose. Popeyes also sponsored the show Popeye & Pals and were displayed on various packaging and other advertisements of the company, however in 2006 the two companies ended their contract.
As of 2017 Popeyes had 2,600 restaurants globally and had revenue of US$ 206 million in 2013. Internationally the franchise has restaurants that can be accessed by the US military only in places like Germany, France and Japan. The restaurants that are located on the US military installations cannot be visited by the general public. Popeyes in a way gives a taste of American fried chicken to its people even on international grounds. The franchise serves fried chicken that ranges from mild to spicy flavor with a side like red beans, and rice, Cajun fries, mashed potato with Cajun-style gravy, coleslaw and their famous macaroni and cheese.