So you have visited a TJ Maxx store recently. Did you know you can now get rewarded for letting them know your opinion about your recent visit?
tjmaxxfeedback is the official website by TJ Maxx for completing the TJ Maxx survey and enter their sweepstakes to stand a chance to win $500.
Here on this page, we show you how you can complete the TJ Maxx survey online using a step by step guide. Read on for that. But you can also directly visit www.tjmaxxfeedback.com website by clicking on the button given below.
- TJ Maxx Feedback Survey Rules
- How to complete TJMaxxFeedback survey?
- About TJ Maxx
|Brand Name||TJ Maxx|
|Prize||$500 Gift Card|
|Is the purchase required?||Yes|
|Is the store receipt required?||Yes|
TJ Maxx Feedback Survey Rules
Who can Enter the sweepstakes?
- All US Citizens of age over 18 can enter the survey sweepstakes.
- Employees of TJ Maxx cannot enter the survey.
- Also, the relatives of employees of TJ Maxx cannot enter the survey.
What are the Sweepstakes Prizes?
The prize for winning the TJ Maxx sweepstakes is $500 gift card from them. You can also use the gift card in Marshalls and Home Goods stores, as TJ Maxx owns them both.
How to know if I won the sweepstakes?
You will be contacted in the contact details you give in the end of the survey.
How to complete TJMaxxFeedback survey?
- Visit www.tjmaxxfeedback.com website by clicking on the button given above.
- Here, you will be asked these details from the last visit:
- Survey Number
- Enter these and click on the “Start” button.
- Your survey will start now.
- Answer the questions on the next page honestly.
- And complete the survey by clicking on the “Next” button.
- Now, your survey will be complete and you will be asked to enter your contact details.
- Enter them and click on the “Finish” button.
- You will be entered in the TJ Maxx sweepstakes.
About TJ Maxx
Under the same ownership, retailers of TJ Maxx have more than 2,000 points of sale in the United States and continue to grow to meet the demands of preferred buyers.
1. Know The Differences:
T.J. Maxx and Marshall have a lot in common, but some qualities make shops unique, and we’re not just talking about the color palette.
- Expanded selection of quality jewelry and accessories
- The Runway, a high-end design department
- Offers family shoes
- Expanded men’s department
- CUBE, a department dedicated to juniors
2. Global Purchasing Power:
They benefit when other retailers plan to reduce inventory, buy again and cancel orders. And when designers overproduce, buyers of T.J. Maxx and Marshalls move to negotiate lower prices.
3. Look For The Yellow Tags:
- This buying strategy allows stores to offer you lower prices.
- And if you see a discounted item with a red or yellow tag, catch it before it’s gone!
- White labels: regular price
- Red tags: Liquidation price
4. Few Items Are Irregular:
A common misconception is that these stores are full of irregular clothing, but it’s really only a small percentage. The company says that irregular goods are clearly marked on the price tag.
As many irregularities are not noticeable, this commodity may be what buyers are looking for!
5. Compare Prices Using The Amazon App:
Glen Zubia, a Texas man who paid $ 50,000 in personal debt by returning branded products for a profit, is familiar with discount stores.
T.J. Maxx often beats Amazon’s prizes, especially on the following items:
- Brand clothes
- Technical accessories
If you have not used the Amazon app to check the price of your purchases, simply enter an item in the search bar or click on the camera icon to launch the scanner bar codes.