You must have visited a Whataburger restaurant recently and want to let them know about their service from your recent visit.
Now you can do that as they’re rewarding their customers who are willing to share their opinion.
Whataburgersurvey is the name of the Whataburger experience surveywhere they are giving you a free sandwich on your next visit to the restaurant.
|Brand Name||What a Burger|
|Assured Reward||Free Sandwich|
|Is purchase required?||Yes|
|Is store receipt required?||Yes|
Who can Enter the Whataburger survey?
- All US residents whose age is above 18.
- All those who have recently visited a Whataburger store recently, and must have a Whataburger receipt with them.
- No employee of Whataburger can participate in the survey, neither their employees.
What are the survey rewards?
The reward for completing he survey is a redemption code, which can be used to claim a free sandwich on your next visit.
How to claim the rewards?
You can use the redemption code given at the end of the survey and write it down on your store receipt on your next visit to Whataburger.
How to complete Whataburger survey?
- Visit whataburgersurvey official site first.
- Here you’ll be asked to enter the survey code given in the store receipt, and click “Start“.
- Next you’ll be asked the store number. Enter that too from the receipt and click “Start“.
- Now, the survey will start.
- Register your honest opinion about the questions they asks in the next page.
- After the completion of the survey, you’ll given as redemption code which can be used to claim the reward.
Whataburger is a regional based restaurant located in San Antonio Texas. Their speciality lies in making exotic hamburgers. In 1950, founded by Harmon Dobson and Paul Burton, the first store was opened and made public. This chain of restaurant is personally owned by the Dobson family along with 25 other franchises. As recorded in 2017, there were nearly 805 restaurants all over the united states.
The company has a logo which consists of orange and white stripped rooted buildings. The first restaurant was opened in Odessa, Texas and is now considered as a historical landmark.
The headquarters of this company lies within a 140000 square foot building situated in San Antonio Texas. Previously the bases were in Corpus Christi. On Friday 21, 2008, it was officially announced that the headquarters would shift to San Antonio, although the office in Corpus Christi would lay open to help ease the transition. The company happened to move its office to San Antonio to protect it from hurricanes and also because there was an abundant number of employees available in San Antonio as well as for obtaining an office space that was considered to have an ample space keeping the overall costings in mind.
In the 1980s, Whataburger had successfully opened 300 stores out of which 3 of the ones in Corpus Christi began offering 24/7 service to its valuable customers.
On the 8th of August 2000, Whataburger happened to celebrate its 50th anniversary and also celebrate the grand opening of their 575 stores.
In 2011, the company happened to shift its advertisement policy from television sets to documentary-style ads featuring their own words of wisdom to describe what makes their hamburgers so unique. By the end of 2011, Whataburger had successfully launched 757 fully operational stores in almost 10 states all over the United States.