So you’ve visited Lowe’s recently and you want rate your opinion about them.
Well, now you can. You can rate your honest opinion about your recent visit to Lowe’s and also get rewarded for that.
Complete the www.lowes.com/survey (also known as Lowe’s customer satisfaction survey) and stand a chance to win $300 in prizes in the Lowes survey sweepstakes.
|Is purchase required?||Yes|
|Is store receipt required?||Yes|
Who can Enter the sweepstakes?
- All US citizens aged 18 and above.
- Those who visited Lowes store recently and have a store receipt.
- Those who are not an employee of Lowes or a relative of an employee of Lowes.
What are the Sweepstakes Prizes?
There are 5 cash prizes of $300 up for grabs!
How to know if I won the sweepstakes?
The winners will be notified on their mail (on the address they gave upon finishing the survey) and the Lowes survey winner list will also be published on the website.
How to complete Lowe’s survey?
- Visit the official website for www.lowes.com/survey using the links given above (the big red button).
- On the next page, you’ll be asked to select the place you’re from. Select “US” or “Canada” from the list, and click “Next“.
- Next, you will be asked about the details about your recent visit.
- After you gave those, your review will start.
- Give your honest ratings to the questions asked.
- After that, you’ll be asked your details such as mail address, email address, etc and more.
Lowe’s is am American chain of multinational companies who intend on making and supplying home improvement objects and tools. They are situated mainly in the united states, Mexico and Canada. It is the second-largest hardware chain in the United States just after Home Depot and before of Menards. The company was founded in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina in the year 1946.
As of the survey of 2018, Lowe’s business is operated in more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and has also employed over 290,000 people. Various kinds of home decorating items are available at their stores which would be highly beneficial for the people living in places far off from local markets.
The corporate headquarters are situated in Mooresville, North Carolina. The former head quarter is still located in Wilkesboro. And the subsidiary headquarters of Lowe’s is in Boucherville, Quebec.
The company has many Environmental records. They won eight consecutive Energy Star awards from the year 2003 to 2010. Lowe’s became first winner of the Energy star Sustained Excellence Award in Retail on March 2010. In 2000, the company promised that all the wood products sold will not be the source from the rain forests.
The company has a huge variety of television and radio commercials. Lowe’s had started sponsoring many radio broadcast booth, especially in New York. The company has near about sponsored for 7 time NASCAR Spirit Cup Series champion and even part time sponsor of Nationwide Series car and many other companies and brands like Fernandez Racing in the American Le Mans Series and previously sponsored for the team in the Rolex Sports Car Series.
Lowe’s had faced many actions in the lawsuit like from the former and current HR Managers as they were denied to work overtime but still they had to work 48 hours in a week.